I found this recipe in an old Pillsbury cookbook. The kids love this!
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 1/2 cups milk
- add 2 tablespoons flour
- add 8 ounces uncooked wagon wheel macaroni
- add 1/4 cup margarine
- add 1/8 teaspoon white pepper
- add 4 ounces shredded American cheese
- add 8 ounces cocktail franks
- Cook wagon wheels to desired doneness as directed on package.Drain; rinse with hot water.
- In medium saucepan, melt margarine.Stir in flour until smooth.Gradually add milk and wieners; cook over medium heat, stirring constantly until mixture boils and thickens.
- Add cheese; continue cooking until cheese is melted, stirring constantly.
- Add cooked wagon wheels and pepper.Heat thoroughly.