A healthier version of the traditional queso dip!
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 lb ground turkey
- add 1 (16 ounce) package Velveeta Mexican cheese
- add 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- Loosly brown the ground turkey and drain.
- Melt the cheese in a double boiler.
- Once the cheese is melted, stir in tomato sauce.
- Combine together in a seperate container and serve with tortilla chips!
- Refrigerate leftovers.
- Note: if you don't like turkey, you can always just use ground beef as a substitute.