I got this recipe from a cookbook that our church was selling. It is my favorite.....
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 tablespoon of minced garlic
- add 2 packages frozen creamed spinach
- add 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese
- add 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese
- add 1 jar marinated artichoke hearts
- add fresh pepper
- add 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
- Mix all ingredients and place in a buttered, covered casserole.
- Bake at 350 for around 20 minutes or until bubbly Serve with tortilla chips or crackers.