Adapted from "The Best Slow Cooker Cookbook Ever". Yum, my favorite dip and easy to make. Great for atkins diet if eaten with veggies & no chips!
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 cup prepared salsa
- add 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- add 3/4 cup heavy cream (use half milk, if desired)
- add 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- add bread or tortilla chips
- add 1 cup sour cream
- add 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- add 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen spinach
- add 1 (13 3/4 ounce) can quartered artichoke hearts
- add 2/3 cup shredded monterey jack cheese
- In a food processor, mix first 4 ingredients.
- Then add in spinach and thoroughly mix.
- Add artichokes and process until they are just chopped.
- Put this into a crock pot; smooth the top.
- Cover and cook on the high heat setting 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 hours, until hot in the center.
- When thoroughly heated, transfer to serving bowl.
- Sprinkle Montery Jack cheese on top.
- Serve warm with salsa and sour cream.
- You can serve with bread, tortilla chips, or veggies for dipping.
- -Best eaten like this-dip chip in spinach artichoke dip, add dab of salsa and a dab of sour cream.