I love any kind of seafood but DH just doesn't seem to like it. He will however, eat scallops for some reason. He loves it when I make these and serve it with a good steak and a baked potato. This is his special meal I make! They are really easy but be careful not to overcook them.
- add 2 tablespoons butter
- add 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- add 1 lb scallops (bay or sea)
- add 3 tablespoons white wine (Do Not Use Cooking Wine)
- add 1 teaspoon parsley flakes
- add 1/4 teaspoon basil
- Melt butter in a large skillet.
- Add seasonings and scallops.
- Fry until lightly browned about 4-5 minutes.
- Stir in wine or lemon juice and heat thoroughly.