This is a really simple dip to make, but the taste is fantastic. I am always being asked for the recipe.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 package taco seasoning mix
- add 1 (15 ounce) can whole canned tomatoes
- add 2 lbs Velveeta cheese
- add 1 lb ground beef
- add 1 can Ro-Tel tomatoes
- add 1 yellow onion
- Cube the velveeta and place in a Crockpot on low.
- Chop the onion and place it in a blender with the Ro-tel tomatoes and the peeled tomatoes.
- Add this to the cheese in the crockpot.
- Brown the ground beef; drain; add taco seasoning according to the directions on package.
- Add it to the cheese mixture in the crockpot and stir everything together.
- It takes about 4 to 5 hours to cook on low.
- Stir occasionally.