This is from a Taste of Nova Scotia. Sounds delicious! Posted for ZWT 2006
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 teaspoon vanilla
- add 5 cups water
- add 1/4 cup lemon juice
- add 3-4 tea bags (such as orange pekoe)
- add 1 (1 1/3 liter) can pineapple juice
- add 1 cup fresh mint leaves
- add 1/4 cup sugar or honey
- Put water,tea bags and mint in a large pot and bring to a boil.
- Turn heat to low and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Strain and dicard tea bags and mint.Reserve liquid.
- Comine pineapple juice, sugar or honey, vanilla and reserved tea liquid.
- Serve over ice.