From an old newspaper clipping.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 (6 ounce) jar artichoke hearts
- add 1/2 cup cottage cheese
- add 1 tablespoon olive oil
- add parmesan cheese
- add 1/2 cup sour cream
- add 1/2 lb pasta
- add pepper
- add salt
- add 1 cup onions
- add cayenne pepper
- add 1 teaspoon dried basil
- add 1 tablespoon butter
- Drain liquid from the marinated artichokes into a skillet.
- Slice the drained hearts into bite sized pieces.
- Add olive oil and butter to artichoke marinade and heat.Add onions and saute until soft (about 5-8 minutes).
- Add artichoke heart pieces and basilto the skillet and saute 3-5 minutes more.
- Remove from heat and stir in remaining ingredients.
- Toss the pasta with the warm sauce.