This is a great tasting Dill Dip that I have used for years. I usually double this recipe and keep it on hand. Cook Time is Chill Time
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 2 tablespoons parsley flakes
- add 1 cup sour cream
- add 1 cup hellmanns mayonnaise
- add 2 teaspoons seasoning salt
- add 2-3 teaspoons dill weed
- add 2 tablespoons minced onion flakes
- Mix ingredients together, until well blended.
- Chill several hours or overnight.
- Serve with chips or raw vegetables.
- NOTE: I am a mixer and taster cook I mix and taste sometimes I add more seasonings to fit my taste.
- The longer it sits- the better it gets!