I was searching for some new ideas not too long ago and came upon this one...
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add cooking oil
- add 1 tablespoon parsley flakes
- add 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- add 1 egg
- add 1/2 cup plain breadcrumbs
- add 1 tablespoon flour
- add 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- add 1/4 teaspoon salt
- add 1 tablespoon milk
- add 8 mozzarella string cheese (String Cheese)
- add 3/4 teaspoon paprika
- Cut cheese sticks in half.
- In a small bowl mix together slightly beaten egg, milk,& flour; set aside.
- In another bowl mix together remaining ingredients.
- Dip each stick into egg mixture, then into bread crumb mixture.
- Repeat until all sticks are double coated.
- Place into the freezer for 20 minutes to set up.
- Heat oil (to 375 Degrees) Fry 2-3 sticks at a time until golden brown; remove from oil; drain on paper towels.
- repeat until all are fried.
- serve with Hot pasta sauce and ranch dressing.