How much fun is that?!!! Now THAT'S a party! *Note: Kozmic Blues made this for me and let me know how boozy it was! Yikes!! So I would definately say to take her advice on the tequila and start with HALF of the amount first!! Thanks, Koz for the head's up!!! :)
- add 3 tablespoons flour
- add 3/4 cup milk
- add 1 (4 ounce) can green chilies
- add 1 (14 ounce) can stewed tomatoes
- add 1 tablespoon minced onions
- add 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- add 2 cups shredded extra-sharp cheddar cheese
- add 2 cups shredded monterey jack cheese
- add 2 tablespoons tequila
- add 1/4 teaspoon dry mustard
- add 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- In large bowl combine first 7 ingredients.
- In medium saucepan, heat milk til warm.
- Stirring, add cheese mixture.
- Slowly stir til melted.
- Stir in chilies, tomatoes and tequila.
- Heat through.
- Serve with tortilla chips or sliced french bread.