A lady I worked with many years ago gave me a recipe box filled with her recipes (she was a wonderful cook). This was one of her recipes. Great for a dinner party.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/2 pint sour cream
- add 1 lb cooked medium shrimp (I buy the frozen, pre-cooked)
- add 1 box garlic melba rounds
- add 1-2 large peeled cucumber
- add 1 cup Italian salad dressing
- Marinated cooked shrimp for 1 hour in dressing in the refrigerator.
- Drain and place shrimp on individual slices of cucumbers then place this on the Melba Rounds and top with dabs of sour cream.
- Arrange on serving dish and refrigerate until ready to serve.