These little cuties are great to serve as a cocktail snack at BBQ's. They're easy too! Prep time does not include chilling time.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add cocktail toothpicks
- add 6 ounces part-skim mozzarella cheese
- add 3 dry-packed sun-dried tomatoes
- add 12 jarred marinated artichoke hearts
- add parsley, for garnish (optional)
- In a large bowl, combine artichoke hearts, mozzarella cheese and tomatoes.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight, or at least 1 hour.
- To assemble, thread 1 artichoke, 1 piece dried tomato and 1 cube of cheese on each toothpick, weding tomato between two larger items.
- Brush with marinade and arrange in a shallow serving dish, garnish with parsley, if desired.