As an appetizer, I serve this on a lettuce bed but its also a great side salad (for non-picky eaters)! It needs to marinate for at least 8 hours.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- add 3/4 cup salad oil
- add 1/2 teaspoon basil
- add 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- add 1 clove garlic
- add 2 teaspoons salt
- add 1 tablespoon diced pimentos
- add 1 tablespoon sugar
- add 1/2 cup lemon juice
- add 1 lb mushrooms
- add 2 (14 ounce) cans artichoke hearts
- Drain artichoke hearts thoroughly& cut into quarters.
- Combine next 8 ingredients in a large bowl until well blended.
- Stir in artichoke hearts, mushrooms& pimentos, cover with plastic wrap& refrigerate.
- Stir or toss mixture occasionally.