I know there are a lot of these dips, this is from my brother Jamie and I haven't found one to beat it. I make it to share with neighbors in the summer and it is gobbled up.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- add 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- add nacho chips
- add 8 ounces cream cheese
- add 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts
- add 10 ounces spinach
- Cream mayonaise and cream cheese.
- Stir in spinach and artichokes. ( I press liguid out of the spinach).
- Fold in cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 350.
- Serve with nachos.