I adopted this from the Recipezaar account. A great bean dip that's a bit different from others. I sometimes add a little extra cheese or hot sauce. Serving size is an estimate.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- add 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- add 1 (16 ounce) can pinto beans
- add 4 ounces sharp cheddar cheese
- add 1 (4 ounce) can chopped green chilies
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Stir all ingredients together until well mixed. Spoon into a 1 - 1.5 qt ovenproof dish.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until bubbly. Serve hot with tortilla chips.