A nice change from Garlic Prawns a great meal for a special dinner.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 dash white wine
- add 4 spring onions
- add 1 medium onion
- add 4-6 cloves garlic
- add 500 g scallops
- add 100 ml pouring cream
- add 1 tablespoon olive oil
- add 1 tablespoon finely chopped parsley
- Fry garlic and onion in oil on a med-high heat for 2 mins, but don't allow to colour.
- Add scallops, lightly cook on 1 side for 20 seconds.
- Continue to turn and cook for another 20 seconds then remove from pan.
- On medium high heat, add the splash of wine and reduce for 1 minute.
- Add cream and reduce until the sauce thickens to a nice coating consistency.
- Add scallops, spring onions and gently toss in sauce for 1 minute.
- Place scallops on a mound of rice pilaf and pour over sauce, then garnish with parsley.
- You can always omit some scallops and add prawns.