I'm often asked to bring these to potlucks and family get-to-gethers. I always have to make extra, because my kids (even the biggest kid - DH) sneak them before I can get out the door with them.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 tablespoon plain yellow mustard
- add 12 eggs
- add 1 teaspoon sugar (or according to taste)
- add 1 teaspoon celery seeds
- add 1 teaspoon paprika
- add 1/2 cup mayonnaise (I prefer Miracle Whip)
- add 1 tablespoon pickle juice (juice from the jar)
- add 2 tablespoons minced scallions or chives
- add 1/2-1 teaspoon salt (according to taste)
- add 1/4 teaspoon white pepper (or according to taste)
- Cut boiled eggs in half, lengthwise.
- Remove yolk and place in medium sized bowl.
- Place egg whites on serving platter.
- Add mayonnaise (or Miracle Whip), mustard, pickle juice, celery seed, salt, pepper, sugar, and 1 tbsp scallions (or chives) to the bowl with the yolks.
- Mix until a creamy consistency.
- Add more mayonnaise, if necessary, for a really creamy texture.
- Spoon or pipe into the hollowed out yolk portion of the egg white.
- Sprinkle with paprika, and the remaining 1 tbsp minced scallion (or chives).
- Chill at least one hour before serving.