If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add Dash of Tabasco
- add 1/2 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- add 2 (6-inch) pitas with pockets, halved horizontally<B>For crab mixture</B>
- add 1 1/2 tablespoons low-fat sour cream
- add <B>For cumin pita toasts</B>
- add 1/4 lb jumbo lump crabmeat
- add 1 tablespoon finely chopped scallion
- add 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh cilantro
- add 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- add 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- add 1/2 tablespoon Asian sesame oil
- Make toasts: Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Stir together oils, cumin, and salt and pepper to taste and brush on cut sides of pitas. Cut each pita half into 8 wedges and arrange, cut sides up, on a large baking sheet.
- Bake pitas in middle of oven until edges are crisp, about 10 minutes. Transfer to a rack to cool (toasts will continue to crisp as they cool).
- Make crab mixture while pitas are baking:
- Stir together crab ingredients and salt and pepper to taste.
- Top each toast with some crab.