Everyone's crazy about this dip made with Anaheim chiles, which pack just the right amount of heat. Good served hot with a bowl of corn chips (try blue corn chips). From Ladies Home Journal.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 small tomato
- add 1/2 cup chicken broth
- add 1 tablespoon oil
- add 1/2 cup onions
- add 1 large anaheim chili, chopped (New Mexico)
- add 1 (16 ounce) package shredded monterey jack and cheddar cheese blend
- Heat oil in saucepan over medium heat. Add the chopped chile, minced onion, and chopped tomato and cook until softened, 5 minutes.
- Add chicken broth; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low.
- Stir in package of shredded cheese. Stir until cheese melts.
- Serve immediately.
- Makes 1 3/4 cups.
- Serve with a bowl of chips (try blue corn chips).