These are cheesy cookie type crackers with a slight bite. Very tender.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 lb sharp cheddar cheese
- add 3 1/2 cups plain flour
- add 1 cup chopped pecans
- add 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- add 1 teaspoon salt
- add 1 cup soft butter or margarine
- Cream cheese and butter;.
- add all other ingredients except pecans; mix well.
- Add pecans by hand; chill until easy to handle pinch walnut size pieces from dough and place on ungreased cookie sheets.
- press down with fork.
- bake at 350 for 10 minutes or until set.