From 250 Best Brownies, Bars & Squares. Easy, fast to prepare and delicious to eat!!!
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- add 2 cups fruit cocktail
- add 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- add 1 egg
- add 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- add 1 teaspoon baking soda
- add 1/4 teaspoon salt
- add 1 cup flour
- Preheat oven to 350°FGrease an 8-inch square cake pan.
- Base:in a bowl, mix together flour, baking soda and salt.
- In another bowl, mix together, sugar, egg and fruit cocktail. Blend in flour mixture. Spread evenly in prepared pan.
- Topping:in a small bowl, mix together brown sugar and cinnamon. Sprinkle evenly over top of cake.
- Bake in preheated oven for 40 to 45 minutes, until golden brown.
- Place pan on a rack to cool completely, then cut into squares.