In my opinion, this is one of the best deviled egg recipes that I have come across, and I have tryed many. To make things quick I just mix everything in my small food processor.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- add 1/4 teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- add 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard powder
- add 1/2 cup mayonnaise or salad dressing (I like to use Miracle Whip for this!)
- add 12 hard-boiled eggs
- add 1/2 teaspoon dried dill weed
- add 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- add 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- add 2 tablespoons milk or half-and-half cream
- add 1/2 teaspoon dried chives (or use 1-2 very finely chopped green onions in place of dried chives)
- add 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Slice the eggs in half lengthwise; remove the yolks, and set whites aside.
- In a small bowl, mush yolks well with a fork, leaving no small lumps.
- Add next 10 ingredients (adjusting to suit taste) mix well to combine.
- Evenly fill the sliced whites with the egg yolk mixture.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Cover tightly with plastic wrap.
- Store in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- *NOTE* the eggs are better if left to chill for at least 5 hours before serving.