Servs: 4 Prep: Cook:
"Delicious baked scallops with butter and garlic. Bay scallops are the little ones and they tend to be sweeter tasting than sea scallops."
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- add 1/2 cup seasoned dry bread crumbs
- add 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- add 1 teaspoon onion powder
- add 1 1/2 pounds bay scallops, rinsed and drained
- add 3 cloves garlic, minced
- add 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
- add 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- add 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Pour melted butter into a 2 quart oval casserole dish. Distribute butter and scallops evenly inside the dish.
- Combine the bread crumbs, onion powder, garlic powder, paprika, parsley, minced garlic and Parmesan cheese. Sprinkle this mixture over the scallops.
- Bake in pre-heated oven until scallops are firm, about 20 minutes.