Servs: 16 Prep: Cook:
"Time consuming but it is well worth it! The brown sugar and bacon grease combine beautifully and give such a great taste."
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 (14 ounce) package beef cocktail wieners
- add 3/4 cup brown sugar, or to taste
- add 1 pound sliced bacon, cut into thirds
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Refrigerate 2/3 of the bacon until needed. It is easier to wrap the wieners with cold bacon. Wrap each cocktail wiener with a piece of bacon and secure with a toothpick. Place on a large baking sheet. Sprinkle brown sugar generously over all.
- Bake for 40 minutes in the preheated oven, until the sugar is bubbly. To serve, place the wieners in a slow cooker and keep on the low setting.